Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hi everybody!
I'm almost 6 months old and here are a few of the things I like to do...
I love sitting in my high chair especially if it means it's time to eat! I eat rice cereal and vegetables and fruit. My favorites are bananas and sweet potatoes and carrots. I sleep through the night which makes mom really happy because she sleeps a lot better:) I love to play in my Baby Einstein play center. I love to be tickled and scared. I giggle a lot. I can roll over both ways. I can almost sit up without taking a header. I love to sleep on my tummy with my butt sticking up in the air.

I love the part in Finding Nemo when they say "sharkbait hoo ha ha"...


1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh man he is so cute. Abby used to sleep with her butt in the air and it was the cutest thing. Now she is in a big girl bed, and it's like she's was a baby for only two weeks. I sure miss you!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker