Declan Andrew Fernstrom
A photo blog:
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Here I am playing in my awesome Royals outfit that Uncle Andy got me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Friend's Blogs
Emily, Abby and Jon
The Kovacs Twins
- A Slap in the Faith and other pretentious contentions
The Sprinkles
Me n' Mom in the mountains
Cute as a button!
Here I am at Poudre canyon
Hanging in my play center
Check out my teeth:)
Go Royals!
Playtime in my hat from Ernie
Swinging in the park
I love Grandma!
Dekker and cousin Shaylan
hanging out
playtime
looking out the window
snoozin'
Hangin' in the back yard
Going for a walk
walking with mommy
walking with daddy
I love carrots!!!
Hi!
where ya wanna go?
new high chair
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Kliefoth!!!
fun in my baby einstein playcenter
Thanks Grandma Sandy
watching dad shovel
Tigger
our little halloween monster
thanks for the outfit aunt robin
going for a walk
Bath time
hanging out
declan and mommy
eyes wide open
declan and maya
Declan and Daddy
newly born
declan and daddy
declan and maya
declan and grandma
going home
hanging out at home
snoozing on dad
sleeping again:)
38wks
36 weeks
me and pregnant bunco girlfriends
me and bre bre
check out the baby's leg stretched over its head:)
baby yoga
Baby Shower in KC
26 weeks
25 weeks
22 weeks
20 weeks
meandmom
No comments:
Post a Comment